- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company recently displayed a new range of micro-sphere refiner mills at Tecnargilla, which took place September 24-28, 2012, in Rimini, Italy. The new RMC micro-sphere refiner mill range was designed by the Imola-based Sacmi group for the wet refinement of ceramic materials.
The new mills can be introduced into existing grinding plants, boosting output while lowering energy consumption. On this new mill, special micro-sphere and centrifugal media rotation technology reportedly gives users energy savings of 30% compared to refinement in traditional drum-type ball mills. The use of small grinding media also provides a high number of contact points, and the centrifugal force exerted by the high rotation rates ensures that even the hardest materials are refined.
For additional information, visit www.sacmi.com.