Planning Resources Available for Manufacturing Day
If your company is considering hosting a Manufacturing Day event, you need to know what to expect and how you should prepare.
Manufacturing Day, which will be held October 6, 2017, is a celebration of modern manufacturing meant to inspire the next generation of manufacturers. If your company is considering hosting a Manufacturing Day event, you need to know what to expect and how you should prepare.
Event organizers recently posted a blog entitled “How to Start Planning Your Manufacturing Day Event,” which offers tips for:
- Determining the sort of event you want to host
- Accessing MFG DAY resources to help
- Registering a Host account on mfgday.com
- Creating an event profile
- Publishing your event to mfgday.com
The article also features links to other content that will help you with the event planning process. For additional details, visit www.mfgday.com.