- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles by Myra Warne
The Society of Glass and Ceramic Decorated Products (SGCDpro) will celebrate 50 years during Deco ’14 in Pittsburgh, Pa., birthplace of SGCDpro.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has proposed new crystalline silica limits for manufacturers and employers, along with increased workplace monitoring and medical testing for employees.
Plans for the Society of Glass and Ceramic Decorated Products’ (SGCDpro) 50th anniversary celebration were discussed at the society’s recent board meeting in Columbus, Ohio.