- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Items Tagged with 'silica'
The country is promoting the development of high-quality, energy-efficient unshaped refractories.
Kyocera’s announcement regarding production in India drew the most reader interest last week.
"Very weird. Strangest material I ever saw,” says Lyle Levine, materials physicist at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
The Society of Glass and Ceramic Decorated Products (SGCDpro) will celebrate 50 years during Deco ’14 in Pittsburgh, Pa., birthplace of SGCDpro.
A team of material scientists, chemical engineers and physicists from the University of Pennsylvania has made another advance in their effort to use liquid crystals as a medium for assembling structures.