This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week continued to be drawn to Morgan Advanced Materials’ announcement regarding its plans for the future (Morgan Advanced Materials Details 2015 Results, Plans for Long-Term Strategy and New Business Structure): “Morgan Advanced Materials recently announced a review of its strategy and outlined its overall vision and direction, including six execution priorities. In very challenging…”
Top 5 Hottest News for February 28 – March 5
1. Morgan Advanced Materials Details 2015 Results, Plans for Long-Term Strategy and New Business Structure 2nd week at #1!
2. Saint-Gobain to Present Boron Nitride Solutions at Ceramics Expo 2016
3. Multiple Factors Driving Growth of Ceramic Filters
4. Corning Expanding High-Purity Fused Silica Finishing Capabilities in Asia
5. Almatis Increases North American Alumina Refinery Production