- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Items Tagged with 'glass in electronics'
At just a molecule thick, it’s a new record: The world’s thinnest sheet of glass, a serendipitous discovery by scientists at Cornell and Germany’s University of Ulm, is recorded for posterity in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Last week, readers continued to be interested in GT Advanced Technologies’ sapphire agreement with Apple.
Financial news from Mohawk, which is the parent company of Dal-Tile and Marazzi, drew a lot of interest last week.
The Asia-Pacific region—and China in particular—is expected to lead ultra-HD (4K) TV unit shipments, according to a recent report.