This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
An announcement from CoorsTek regarding a new facility focusing on advanced materials drew the most reader interest last week (CoorsTek to Build New Center for Advanced Materials): “CoorsTek is investing $120 million to create a new Center for Advanced Materials in Golden, Colo. This investment will reportedly support…”
Top 5 Hottest News for April 3-9
1. CoorsTek to Build New Center for Advanced Materials
2. HarbisonWalker Reaches Agreement at Oak Hill Facility; Production to Resume within Weeks
3. Refractories Products to See Growth as Iron and Steel Production Increases
4. EGE Seramik Modernizes with Sacmi Technologies
5. Pilkington Solar (Taicang) to Cease Operations