- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Items Tagged with 'personnel'
Every year, the Harry E. Ebright Award is given to a member of the Southwest Section of the American Ceramic Society for outstanding service to the industry.
Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc., a Pennsylvania-based ISO 9001:2008-certified custom toll processor and manufacturer of mixing and milling equipment, recently announced that John Sneeringer has assumed the position of general manager, effective immediately.
The American Ceramic Society (ACerS) recently announced the appointment of Marcus J. Fish to the position of development director for the newly created Ceramic and Glass Industry Foundation (CGIF).
Ludger Heuberg, group chief financial officer (CFO) and member of the executive board, will leave the H.C. Starck Group at the beginning of July to pursue new business opportunities.