This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in an announcement from Ardagh regarding several glass plant Energy Star certifications (Ardagh Receives Energy Star Certifications for Four Glass Plants): “Ardagh Group, Glass-North America was awarded four Energy Star® plant certifications for superior energy performance from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and is reportedly the only…”
Top 5 Hottest News for July 17-23
1. Ardagh Receives Energy Star Certifications for Four Glass Plants
2. Saint-Gobain N.A. Headquarters Awarded LEED Platinum Certification
3. Kyocera to Streamline U.S. Management Structure, Absorb Subsidiaries
4. Seven Refractories Expands in Slovenia second week at #4
5. Evans Analytical Group Rebrands as EAG Laboratories