- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
PPG Industries’ Fiber Glass business recently announced that August A. “Gus” Astroth has been appointed general manager and Asia-Pacific leader for the business, effective January 1, 2014. Astroth will replace Terry Fry, who is retiring after 41 years of PPG service.
“Gus has extensive experience in the fiber glass industry and has held a variety of key positions in manufacturing and engineering for PPG’s business,” said Thomas Kerr, vice president, Fiber Glass. “He has worked very closely with our partners in Asia and is ideally suited to take on this important and critical role.”
Astroth will relocate to Shanghai in early 2014.
For more information, visit www.ppgfiberglass.com.