This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, Saint-Gobain’s financial performance in the 2017 first half drew the most reader interest (Despite Cyberattack, Saint-Gobain Reports First Half Sales Increase): “Saint-Gobain recently reported its results for the first half of 2017. Reported sales increased 4.4% year-on-year to €20.4 billion (approximately $24.2 billion), including a positive…”
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for August 6-12
1. Despite Cyberattack, Saint-Gobain Reports First Half Sales Increase
2. Corning and Stevanato Enter New Agreement second week at #2
3. Rio Tinto and Serbian Government Sign MOU for Jadar Project
4. Homer Laughlin Participates in Made in America Week
5. CARBO Ceramics Proppant Used by all Super Majors in Gulf of Mexico