- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Items Tagged with 'digital printing'
Digital technology has made rapid inroads in ceramic tile printing, and is capable of making the same impact in architectural glass decoration and other ceramic and glass applications.
Terminal 5 of Chicago O’Hare International Airport recently underwent renovation that included the installation of digital ceramic printed glass.
Sacmi recently announced it has installed and started up a third In.Te.Sa-built COLORA HD2 for Haobang, a Chinese producer.
For the past decade, inkjet technology has been revolutionizing production processes in many industrial segments.