- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Items Tagged with 'composite materials'
Three critical factors determine the success of any new material technology: material properties, design practices (i.e., how to properly use and apply the material) and a supply chain that can produce the material at specification.
Piezoelectricity is electric polarization produced by mechanical strain in certain crystals, the polarization being proportional to the amount of strain and changing sign with it.
Last week, readers were most interested in Dal-Tile’s plans for a new U.S. facility.
2014 China (Shanghai) International Advanced Ceramics Exhibition & conference (IACE 2014) will be held on April 27-29, 2014 at Shanghai Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center (West Hall).Read More