This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, news regarding a Ceradyne body armor order drew the most reader interest (Ceradyne Awarded Contract for 177,000 Body Armor Plates): “Ceradyne, Inc., a 3M company, has been awarded a $92.7 million body armor contract by Defense Logistics Agency for delivery of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for May 22-28
1. Ceradyne Awarded Contract for 177,000 Body Armor Plates
2. Spectrum Glass to Close Operations
3. Rio Tinto Announces Senior Management Changes
4. H.C. Starck Group CEO Meier Steps Down
5. Global Glass Ceramics Market to See Strong Growth