- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The Society of Glass and Ceramic Decorated Products (SGCDpro) recently released the preliminary program for Deco ’13, which will take place April 13-15 in Louisville, Ky. The program focuses on using sustainable manufacturing practices to build profit.
Highlights of the program include an “Ask the Experts” panel, which will address questions about regulatory issues in the U.S. and abroad. Speakers include Walt Sanders, Van Fleet & Associates; Richard Jacobs, retired, U.S. Food and Drug Administration; and
Alan Olson, Ferro Corp. and speaker for European and EPA initiatives. The session will be followed by exhibits and an attendee reception.
For additional information, visit www.sgcd.org.