- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Owens Corning recently announced it has completed the acquisition of Thermafiber Inc., a leading manufacturer of mineral wool commercial and industrial insulation products.
The acquisition, which includes a 145,000-sq-ft manufacturing location in Wabash, Ind., provides Owens Corning with a broad insulation portfolio now encompassing fiberglass, foam, and mineral wool insulation products.
“The acquisition of Thermafiber is an outstanding addition for Owens Corning and our customers,” said Joe Ochoa, vice president and general manager for Engineered Insulation Systems. “Mineral wool insulation adds to our product portfolio and helps us to provide access to high-temperature commercial building applications.