- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Brampton Brick Ltd. recently announced it has completed its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Atlas Block, including its state-of-the-art facility located in Hillsdale, Ontario, Canada. The purchase price is $13.4 million, including inventory. The acquisition was made from KPMG Inc., the court-appointed receiver of Atlas Block, pursuant to an approval and vesting order issued by the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
The acquisition reportedly allows Brampton to add production capacity to its facilities and take advantage of cost-saving synergies by consolidating production of similar items resulting in greater economies of scale.
For more information, visit www.bramptonbrick.com.