This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in the appointment of Hideo Tanimoto as the new president of Kyocera Corp. (Tanimoto Promoted to President of Kyocera): “Kyocera Corp. has announced that Hideo Tanimoto will be promoted to president, effective April 1, following a recent unanimous…”
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for March 12-18
1. Tanimoto Promoted to President of Kyocera
2. Morgan Sells UK Electro-Ceramics Business to CeramTec
3. NSG Group to Upgrade U.S. Automotive Glass Plant
4. Praxair and Libbey Receive Grant for Emissions Reduction Project
5. Continued Expansion Expected for China’s Silicon Carbide Market