- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
What: FREE webinar
Where: Right from your computer
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
s-Jet: Dry milling to nanometer size range
In this webinar we will briefly review current technologies available for size reduction of ceramic and other abrasive powders.
Two new Jet Mill processes have been introduced to the market for the grinding of inorganic material by NETZSCH CONDUX. The basis of both technologies is our CGS Fluidized Bed Jet Mill.
The first is our patented e-Jet process using low pressure air and at high temperatures to enable users to grind these materials to particle sizes less than 10 microns.
The second process is truly geared to processing material to submicron and nanometer particle sizes. This is our s-Jet process. This innovative process uses super-heated steam at high pressure to reach median particle sizes less than 150 nanometers both efficiently and economically.
High purity processes are critical to this industry. Fluidized bed jet mills are wear protected by their method of operation; and wear protective measures are utilized in the construction of these machines.
Practical applications and test results will be discussed.
By attending this webinar you will:
- Learn about the latest technology in dry grinding
- See how to use dry methods to process materials to nanometer sizes
- Explore real world practical applications
- Learn how to produce high purity advanced ceramic materials
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!