This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most drawn to a report regarding Al Forsan Sanitaryware’s use of Sacmi equipment (Al Forsan Continues to Grow with Sacmi Solutions): “Khater Massaad Group’s (KMG) Al Forsan brand has expanded in King Abdullah Economic City, Saudi Arabia. The sanitaryware factory, the first of three…”
Top 5 Hottest News for December 27 – January 2
1. Al Forsan Continues to Grow with Sacmi Solutions
2. Ford GT First Production Vehicle to Use Lightweight Corning Gorilla Glass for Windshield #1 last week
3. U.S. is Now Preferred Location for New Factory Capacity to Serve Domestic Market second week at #3
4. GE Aviation Receives U.S. Army Contract for Silicon Carbide Power Electronics R&D
5. AGC Earns Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation for Automotive Windows