- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Fireclay Tile recently announced the launch of its first designer tile collection. The company collaborated with eco-designer Kelly LaPlante to create “The Runway Collection,” inspired by centuries of iconic fashion design—from the tried-and-true houndstooth pattern to the controversial corsets worn by generations of women.
The patterns, Cravat, Corset, Chaine Homme and Chaine Femme, are each available in any of Fireclay’s 224 ceramic glaze colors. The Runway Collection is available on either the Debris Series Recycled Tile or Vitrail Series Handmade Tile clay bodies. Tile is ordered per square foot, and blends are available in a maximum of three glaze colors.
“These tiles are like couture—meant to turn heads and spark conversation,” LaPlante said.
For additional information, visit www.fireclaytile.com.