- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Digital technology has made rapid inroads in ceramic tile printing, and is capable of making the same impact in architectural glass decoration and other ceramic and glass applications.
Terminal 5 of Chicago O’Hare International Airport recently underwent renovation that included the installation of digital ceramic printed glass.
For the first time in its 133-year history, the Rookwood Pottery Co. has opened its own boutique to showcase its full line of art pieces.
The Society of Glass and Ceramic Decorated Products (SGCDpro) will celebrate 50 years during Deco ’14 in Pittsburgh, Pa., birthplace of SGCDpro.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has proposed new crystalline silica limits for manufacturers and employers, along with increased workplace monitoring and medical testing for employees.