- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
GT Advanced Technologies recently announced plans to exhibit at Materials Science & Technology (MS&T) Conference and Exhibition, taking place October 29-30 in Montreal, Canada. This is the company’s first thermal processing trade show since its acquisition of Thermal Technology in May.
“We have been delivering advanced process technology solutions for our many valued customers since 1946, and continue to do so under the GT banner,” said Matt Mede, general manager of the Advanced Thermal Processing Group. “We will be showcasing our range of innovative sintering furnaces at the show. Our staff, office location and commitment to providing innovative thermal processing solutions and responsive customer service remain unchanged. Only the name is new.”
For more information, visit www.gtat.com.