- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Morgan Technical Ceramics (MTC) Wesgo Duramic recently announced that it has expanded its metallized ceramic capabilities. It can now reportedly use Wesgo alumina materials together with its metallizing technology to offer quick turnaround of metallized ceramic parts to the aerospace, vacuum power tube, and laser markets.
MTC Wesgo Duramic supplies high-purity engineered ceramic components made from materials including alumina, Macor® machinable glass ceramic, boron nitride and zirconia toughened alumina (ZTA).
For additional information, visit www.morgantechnicalceramics.com.