- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (AGC) recently announced plans to build a large-capacity photovoltaic (PV) power generation system at its site in Ako, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan. The new PV system, which will have a power-generating capacity of approximately 4.2 MW, is scheduled to begin operation in March 2015.
The plant, which is being built on a former salt farm, will use the company’s Plalloy™ fiber-reinforced plastics material as the structural frame of the PV system to prevent salt corrosion.
For additional information, visit www.agc.com.