- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (AGC) recently announced plans to install a large-capacity photovoltaic (PV) power generation system on the rooftop of its Takasago Plant. This PV power system will reportedly have a power generating capacity of approximately 5 MW and is scheduled to begin operation in March 2013.
AGC’s Leoflex™ will be used on the roof areas where conventional solar panels are too heavy to install. By using the available roof space, this will reportedly be one of the largest rooftop PV power generation systems in Japan.
For additional information, visit www.agc.com.