- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Acimac (Italian ceramic machinery and equipment manufacturers’ association) recently announced it has elected new members of the Executive Board. The board members will work alongside Chairman Fabio Tarozzi, Vice Chairmen Paolo Lamberti, Fabio Schianchi and Paolo Sassi at the helm of the association.
Elected to the board were Emilio Benedetti (LB Officine Meccaniche), Antonella Dolcini (Ingegneria Ceramica), Andrea Giambi (Torrecid), Claudio Marani (Sacmi Imola), Franco Ponsone (Ancora), Pierluigi Ponzoni (Lema) and Franco Stefani (System). The new board will officially take office at the association’s next board meeting.
For additional information, visit www.acimac.it.