- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
U.S. Silica Holdings Inc. recently announced that it has been named to Forbes’ 35th annual list of America’s Best Small Companies. It was ranked eighth out of 100 companies with annual sales under $1 billion.
“We’re very pleased to be acknowledged by an organization as prestigious as Forbes,” said Bryan Shinn, president and CEO. “I want to personally thank all of our key stakeholders and especially all of our employees for their hard work, dedication and many contributions to our current and future success.”
For more information, visit www.ussilica.com.