- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company has manufactured a C-60 attritor for the continuous processing of proppants used in the growing fracking industry. The continuous grinding C-60 tank is constructed from abrasion-resistant steel and has a gross volume of 79 gal. The tank lining is a special WellerCLAD composite overlay material that is also resistant to abrasion.
The mill is driven by a 150-HP motor and has a variable frequency controller that is installed in a NEMA enclosure. An LCD operator interface module is programmed to display agitator RPM, motor amperage and motor HP being used.
For more information visit www.unionprocess.com.