- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Items Tagged with 'grinding'
NETZSCH S-JET™ steam jet mills produce high-quality and high-purity ceramic materials for use in electronics, aerospace, CMP, and alternative energy applications.
In the industrial world, brittle materials include the range of cemented tungsten carbide grades, the entire family of advanced ceramics—including silicon carbide, silicon nitride, aluminum oxide, zirconia and zirconia-toughened alumina, boron carbide and others—and polycrystalline diamond.
I’m writing this column in the midst of a very busy week. Sometime between conference calls and podcast recordings, I realized how little time I now need to spend on tasks that—even just a few years ago—took up the majority of my day.
This company’s advanced thermal processing systems for high-purity ceramics are reportedly used by customers who required 99.99%+ purity goals and beyond.