- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''proppants''
This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week.
Demand for well stimulation materials in the U.S. is forecast to climb more than 10% annually to $15.2 billion in 2018.
CoorsTek Inc. recently announced the opening of a new plant in the Coors Technology Center in Golden, Colo., producing lightweight ceramic proppants.
Last week, readers were most interested in Dal-Tile’s plans for a new U.S. facility.