- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles by Frank Kuzler
The range of applications in which complex ceramic oxide powders have shown considerable gains over traditional materials is extensive, but many of the potential benefits are just now being explored.
In general terms, a fuel cell is constructed of the following components within a sealed environment: two electrodes (anode and cathode), an electrolyte, and interconnects.
Although more than 500 suppliers of cutting tools, parts and supplies exist worldwide, the competitive field for ceramic tools is much narrower, and only a handful of companies control the large majority of the market.