This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in Kyocera’s latest expansion (Kyocera Expands Ceramic Manufacturing in Washington State): “Kyocera International, Inc. recently conducted a grand opening ceremony for a $10 million expansion of its manufacturing operations in Vancouver, Wash. The newly constructed…”
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for May 14-20
1. Kyocera Expands Ceramic Manufacturing in Washington State #2 last week
2. Koch Knight to Acquire DURO Product Line from Fuzion
3. Aikman Named Non-Executive Director of Morgan Advanced Materials
4. Net Sales Increase over 15% for Ferro in First Quarter 2017
5. Opportunities Abound in the Rare Earth Magnet Market