- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Items Tagged with 'rare earths'
According to a recent report from BCC Research, the global market value of the abrasive grains segment of the worldwide abrasives market was $8.9 billion in 2011.
Welcome to our annual Materials Handbook issue! The handbook is organized with a definition/description for each material (listed alphabetically), followed by the names of suppliers that provide the material.
Growth in most sectors continues as the worldwide economic crisis slowly lessens.