- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Items Tagged with 'coatings'
An announcement regarding one of H.C. Starck’s facilities drew the most reader interest last week.
Last week, readers were most interested in an announcement regarding the acquisition of Samsung Corning Precision Materials.
Trombe walls, which are named for their French inventor, are the simplest of solar heating systems. A Trombe wall is typically a solid, south-facing wall (generally 8-14 in. thick) that is constructed of adobe, concrete or filled concrete blocks, and covered with glass (see Figure 1).
Below are the year's 10 most-viewed market report stories on the Ceramic Industry website (posted and viewed between July 1, 2012, and June 30, 2013).