- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Forming and Finishing
In the U.S., November is our month dedicated to giving thanks. Of course, we don’t have many fun songs or TV specials about Thanksgiving, and a lot of Americans probably have their Christmas decorations up before the day’s over (if not before).
In the industrial world, brittle materials include the range of cemented tungsten carbide grades, the entire family of advanced ceramics—including silicon carbide, silicon nitride, aluminum oxide, zirconia and zirconia-toughened alumina, boron carbide and others—and polycrystalline diamond.