- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
This company has redesigned its 1-SD laboratory grinding mill to include an integrated system comprised of a feeder, hopper and attritor mill mounted together on a single portable stand for continuous dry grinding. The 1-SD is configured for metal-free grinding with a ceramic-lined tank and tungsten carbide-sleeved arms and a tungsten carbide-faced grid. The cover uses a brush seal for dry grinding dust control.
“This completely integrated system provides a one-stop solution for the customer and ensures that all components (mill, feeder, hopper) will work together to provide the most efficient and effective size reduction,” said Arno Szegvari, president.
For more information, visit www.unionprocess.com.