- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The new DMQX™ horizontal bead milling system features an enhanced disc/rod design that can significantly improve grinding efficiency. The new design reportedly increases milling effectiveness, resulting in shorter milling times and lower shaft speeds. The result is less wear on seal faces and other wear parts, which in turn results in cost savings.
The mill’s design reportedly allows for a fast and efficient solution for producing materials in the single micron and even nanometer range, all with circulation grinding.
For more information, visit www.unionprocess.com.