- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The Rookwood Pottery Co. recently announced it has hired Rick Wiley to the newly created position of director, Graphic Design. A graphic designer with more than 20 years of marketing and photography experience, he will oversee the creation and development of all Rookwood Pottery marketing materials, as well as its growing library of product catalogs.
“Rick’s experience includes marketing products with both a U.S. and European scope, which is essential to Rookwood as it regains its international notoriety,” said Martin Wade, owner. “As a bonus, he has extensive musical marketing experience—he created the award-winning ‘Dagger’ guitar shape featured in the Jack Black movie, “The Pick of Destiny.”
For additional information, visit www.rookwood.com.