- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Acme Brick was founded April 17, 1891, near Millsap, Texas, about 35 miles west of Fort Worth. During the ensuing 122 years, Acme Brick has grown to become the largest brick company in America and one of the few major brick companies that is American-owned. Over 15 years ago, Acme Brick Co. began giving employees a gift each year in celebration of its April 17 anniversary. This year, Acme gave each employee a roadside assistance kit that includes a pair of head duty jumper cables, an emergency flashlight, a rain poncho, and a “help” sign.
“We want to thank our customers for their support of Acme products over these many, many years,” said Dennis Knautz, president and CEO. “One reason to recognize our birthday is to remind all of us at Acme how fortunate we are to have a thriving company after well over a century in business.”
For additional information, visit www.brick.com.