- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''ceramics in defense''
This weekly roundup highlights the news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week.
Last week, readers continued to be interested in GT Advanced Technologies’ sapphire agreement with Apple.
Sapphire, the single crystal form of alumina (Al2O3), was first synthesized more than a century ago, but the most exciting advances associated with this versatile material are taking place today.
The news that Ceradyne had received a combat helmet order continued to draw attention.