- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''ceramics in defense''
Piezoelectricity is electric polarization produced by mechanical strain in certain crystals, the polarization being proportional to the amount of strain and changing sign with it.
News regarding combat helmets from Ceradyne drew the most interest last week.
An announcement from Ceramic Fuel Cells regarding the sale of its UK powder assets drew the most interest last week.
This weekly roundup highlights the news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week.