This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers were most interested in an updated tile production line for RAK Ceramics (RAK Ceramics Commissions Sacmi to Renew Large Tile Production Line) last week: “RAK Ceramics, one of the world’s leading multinational ceramic manufacturers based in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, has commissioned Sacmi to renew its large tile production line. An all-new…”
Top 5 Hottest News for June 8-14
1. RAK Ceramics Commissions Sacmi to Renew Large Tile Production Line
2. Energy Storage and Composites Could Influence Graphene Market
3. Energy Department Announces New Prize Challenge to Cut Solar Costs
4. H.C. Starck Receives Silver Boeing Performance Excellence Award
5. ASM International to Lead Thermal Manufacturing Industries Advanced Technology Consortium