This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Acme Brick’s 126th anniversary celebration garnered the most reader interest last week (Acme Brick Celebrates 126th Anniversary): “Acme Brick is celebrating its 126th year in business. The company was founded on April 17, 1891, just 26 years after the end of the Civil War and the same year that…”
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for May 7-13
1. Acme Brick Celebrates 126th Anniversary #4 last week
2. Kyocera Expands Ceramic Manufacturing in Washington State
3. AVX Adds New Medical Device Development Facility
4. Piezo Kinetics Acquires CTG’s Ceramics Division #5 last week
5. Oneida to Move Headquarters to Ohio, Close Multiple Offices third week in Top 5!