- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Kyocera Corp. recently announced it has opened an industrial cutting tool technical center in Gurgaon, India. The facility’s goal is to strengthen the company’s customer support structure in the Indian market, which is expected to continue showing high growth.
The Kyocera Asia Pacific India Technical Center is reportedly the first of its kind to be established by a Japan-based company in India, and was scheduled to begin operation on June 15.
For additional information, visit http://global.kyocera.com/prdct/tool/index.html.