- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Rookwood Pottery Co. recently announced it has named architectural designer and brand expert Niqué Swan to the newly created position of director, Business Development. Swan, a native of Bermuda, will draw on 26 years of experience to oversee all architectural installations at Rookwood, a growing area of the company’s business.
He previously worked for Landor Associates, CR Architecture + Design and the Bermuda Government. His professional experience spans the fields of architecture, urban design and planning, branding, sales, and consulting.
For additional information, visit www.rookwood.com.