- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceramic Industry Magazine
View Archived Issues
The 2014 R&D Lab Equipment and Instrumentation Directory is now available! Be sure to check it out today.
Nature builds flawless diamonds, sapphires and other gems. Now a Northwestern University research team is reportedly the first to build near-perfect single crystals out of nanoparticles and DNA, using the same structure favored by nature.
An internal structural defect in a ceramic chip capacitor becomes activated when it expands to create an electrical leakage path between two adjacent electrode layers.
Optical fibers carry data in the form of pulses of light over distances of thousands of miles at amazing speeds.