This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Positive financial results from U.S. Silica (U.S. Silica First Quarter Revenue Rises 20%) drew the most reader interest last week: “U.S. Silica Holdings Inc. recently announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014. Revenue totaled $180.1 million, compared with…”
Top 5 Hottest News for May 25-31
1. U.S. Silica First Quarter Revenue Rises 20%
2. Apple and Samsung Continue to Dominate Worldwide Branded Tablet Shipments
3. Asia-Pacific Consumption Drives Growth in the Global Titanium Dioxide Market
4. Growing Flat Glass Demand to Benefit Global Soda Ash Market
5. Stellar Materials Acquires Three Refractories Companies #4 last week