- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Items Tagged with 'materials characterization'
In addition to offering speed, accuracy, and a wide measurement range, mercury porosimetry permits the calculation of numerous sample properties such as pore size distributions, total pore volume, total pore surface area, median pore diameter and sample densities (bulk and skeletal).
Traditional sintered ceramic bodies like stoneware or porcelain undergo a viscous flow sintering process.
“What is defeat? Nothing but education, nothing but the first step toward something better.” – Wendell Phillips, Abolitionist
In the U.S., November is our month dedicated to giving thanks. Of course, we don’t have many fun songs or TV specials about Thanksgiving, and a lot of Americans probably have their Christmas decorations up before the day’s over (if not before).